The Dietitian’s Health Guide: Tips For Healthy Eating by Experts
It is a challenging reality: The majority of Americans are consuming more calories and exercising less. But there are a variety of resources to help you make informed decisions about what you eat and develop healthy habits to maintain a nutritious diet and balanced lifestyle.
The Dietitian’s Health Guide
This e-book features insights from six health experts on ways to become a healthier you. It is a ‘go-to’ guide for all of those who struggle with maintaining a balanced diet.
In each section, an expert provides advice surrounding key health topics and then lays out a daily meal plan for each topic. The experts clearly state the meal's calories, grams of sugar, fat, fiber, etc. so you are never confused or unsure about the nutrition details. Here is a list of the experts and their topics:
- Foreword: Thoughts on Eating Healthy Today, Carolyn O’Neil, MS, RD
- KISS Your Weight Down, Neva Cochran, MS, RD, LD
- Healthy Aging, Rosanne Rust, MS, RD, LDN
- Portion Control, Rosanne Rust, MS, RD, LDN
- Antioxidants in Your Food, Susan Davis, MS, RD
- Vegetarian Diet, Lisa Cimperman, MS, RD, LD
- How to Get Through the Day in a Heart-Healthy Way, Stasha Kucel, MS, RD, LD
- Quick and Healthy Family Meals, Stasha Kucel, MS, RD, LD
Don’t Forget! All Calories Count
Check out this informative report showing the growth in the number of calories Americans regularly consume over the last 30 years. It is an eye-opening reminder to be conscious of what we put in our bodies and mindful of the impact it has on our waistline.